Support Nepal's largest animal sanctuary as a volunteer!
As a volunteer at Sneha's Care in Nepal, you will work with Sneha's team to care for former street dogs who are recovering from injuries and abuse at the shelter and are looking for homes.
Become part of a multicultural team and get to know the people and life in Nepal.
The following tasks are waiting for you:
- Helping to feed all the animals and keep the kennels clean.
- Play with the dogs in the shelter's outdoor area and go for walks with them.
- Helping to rehabilitate traumatized animals so that they can trust people again.
- You will go out with our rescue team, for example when an injured animal has been reported and needs to be caught.
- You will help to reintegrate recovered dogs into their Communities..
- General housekeeping and maintenance
Perhaps you are a trained keeper or vet? If so, you could provide expert support to our clinic team during medical treatments and surgeries.
You'll still have plenty of time to enjoy the sun with the rest of the team over a cup of tea or coffee, explore Kathmandu, or spend time with the animals you've grown to love.
What we expect by you:
You love animals and don't mind dusty dog paws. You are willing to lend a helping hand and enjoy getting to know the people and life in Nepal.
You will also need a rabies vaccination to work with street dogs.
We look forward to hearing from you! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of an international team
As a volunteer, you will be part of the Sneha team, which consists mainly of Nepalese, with active support from volunteers from all over the world. The Sneha's Care team looks forward to working with animal lovers from other countries, sharing meals and free time together. Many friendships have already been formed at Sneha's Care.
Interested? Contact us for further details: email@example.com